Station Road, Lode. Early 20th century
Photograph of Station Road looking towards Bottisham. The house on the far right (only end gable and chimney visible) is no longer there; the site is now Willow Grove. Otherwise the houses in the fore- and middle-ground are still standing. The houses on the far left are not on Ordnance Survey maps until the 1924 revision suggesting the picture was taken between 1901 and 1924.
The photograph (Ref. X13/22) is from Cambridgeshire Archives and Local Studies and is published with their permission.
Date of creation1901-1924
PlaceStation Road, Lode
CopyrightCambridgeshire Archives and Local Studies
These are the most popular keywords used on the site.
View all the keywords used in this catalogue.